This 17 minute film features:
- The background and history of Ronald D. Davis, author of The Gift of Dyslexia and The Gift of Learning.
- The talents and frustrations associated with dyslexia.
- A visual tour of what occurs during a Davis Program.
- How creativity and clay modeling enable dyslexics to master letters, symbols, words, and mathematical concepts.
- Interviews with Davis Program graduates and their parents
- Interviews with Davis Facilitators about their clients’ successes.
- The International scope of Davis Dyslexia Correction.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.